Friday, April 5, 2013

Post #12


This week we talked about divorce and blended families. It was kind of a hard subject for me to get into. I feel like it is always so sad. After looking back I realized there are a lot of really good and faithful people that get divorced. Some things you just don’t count on them happening to you in life. But sometimes we can learn so much from those hard experiences and even come out better than we thought we would. This reminds me of a quote I just recently heard from President Utchdorf. He says, “The heavens will not be filled with those who never made mistakes.” We can to this life to learn and to gain experience. None of us are perfect. That is why it is so amazing that our Heavenly Father has prepared a way. He provided a Savior for us to rely on when we make mistakes. We can repent and be clean once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment